Children at this age are eager to learn and explore! Our Advanced Pre-Kindergarten program was designed to challenge kindergarteners socially, emotionally, and academically. Lessons follow national and state standards to provide for a solid foundation.
Advanced Pre-Kindergarten (5 years)
Our Advanced Pre-Kindergarten program was designed for children who have completed our Pre-Kindergarten program but miss the kindergarten cut off date. This program was designed to challenge children socially, emotionally, and academically.
Our Advanced Pre-Kindergarten Program:
Lessons follow state early learning standards and include:
- Cross-circular curriculum integrating reading, science, math, social studies, writing, and health
- Reading instruction including phonics, reading strategies, fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary
- STEM-based science and math instruction to teach children to apply concepts and skills, solve problems, communicate, and reason
- Extra-curricular classes in art, music and drama, STEM, cooking, foreign language, and physical fitness
- Focus on executive function to ensure children develop attention and regulation skills to be an avid learner
- Integrated social studies and health curriculum teaches children about themselves, school, and community